2017 Plate by Plate: Annual Tasting Benefit
Friday, October 6th, 2017
Prince George Ballroom
15 E 27th Street
New York, NY 10016 – View Map
Plate by Plate is Project by Project’s (PbP) signature annual tasting benefit featuring star chefs, top rated restaurants, and beverages from across New York City. Each year, Plate by Plate is attended by over 200 influential professionals who are passionate about quality food and philanthropy.
This year’s Plate by Plate commemorates Project by Project NY’s 20th Anniversary! You’ll get to enjoy quality food, engage in stimulating conversation, participate in our silent auction, and receive free entry to our after party to dance the night away.
The participants this year will have a direct impact on PbP NY because the proceeds will go directly back to the organization to ensure that we can continue the crucial work we do in the community for the next five years and beyond. In most years, the net ticket proceeds from our event goes to our partner organization; in our anniversary years, we replenish the organization’s funds so that we are sustainable. Over the years, these funds have allowed us to:
– immediately provide assistance to a victim escaping a domestic abuse situation,
– increase voter registration within the local Asian American community,
– promptly raise funds for the victims of the 2011 tsunami & earthquake in Japan,
– build an app that helps residents locate much needed community services in their neighborhood,
– increase the accessibility of multilingual resources for Asian LGBTQ youth and their family as they navigate the coming out process,
– and much, much more.
We look forward to your attendance at Plate by Plate to support us in continuing our efforts to serve the Asian American community and work with Asian American non-profits in need.
If you are interested in becoming a participant of Plate by Plate, please email email@example.com.
For media inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to sponsor our event or donate to the Silent Auction, please email email@example.com.
Venue: Prince George Ballroom
Admission: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Dress code: Black Tie
All guests must be 21+ and provide photo ID upon entry.