Plate by Plate LA 2018 – Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Taking a Lyft or Uber is highly encouraged for your convenience
- Dress to impress; Formal/Cocktail evening attire recommended
- Beat the line; arrive early to get ahead of the crowd
- Early access; upgrade to VIP for an extra hour (6PM entry) and access to the VIP lounge with exclusive vendors
- The more the merrier; there’s still some time to invite friends, families, and coworkers!
- Keep your wristband; this gets you free entry to after party starting 10PM at The Continental Club – 116 W 4th St Los Angeles, CA 90013
Join us on Saturday, August 4th, 2018 for LA’s Annual Plate by Plate Tasting Benefit!
Every year, Project by Project selects a non-profit partner based on a theme or issue that addresses current needs in the Asian American community. This year, Project by Project LA partnered with OCA-GLA to tackle issues concerning immigration.
Approximately 50 of Southern California’s finest restaurants and beverage purveyors will be at the beautiful new City Market Social House to support the cause. Click here to see this year’s participants!
We’re honored to have Leonardo Nam and Michelle Krusiec as Co-Chairs this year at Plate by Plate 2018!!
|Access to over 50 premier restaurants & beverage purveyors||✓||✓|
|Access to Photobooth||✓||✓|
|Access to Silent Auction bidding||✓||✓|
|Access to afterparty||✓||✓|
|Exclusive 1 hour preview||✓|
|Exclusive access to VIP Lounge||✓|
|Exclusive VIP Restaurant Tasting Menu||✓|
|VIP gift bag||✓|
|Opportunity to mix & mingle with other VIPs||✓|